How to Reinstall Windows 10 Without Losing Data
We have all had trouble with our computers from time to time and we all hate doing a fresh install of Windows, but if you are having the follow computer problems with Windows 10, you can do a repair install.
When is a good time to use repair install for Windows 10?
* Windows start menu not working.
* Windows apps not working.
* Corrupt system files.
* Malware done damage to operating system.
* Failed Windows 10 updates and upgrades.
* Windows Update that has corrupted the operating system.
There are many other reason for doing a repair install of Windows 10, as long as you can get to the desktop, you should be OK to continue. You can’t do a repair install from a booted Windows 10 USB or CD.
If you need a had with computer problems, please join our forum.
windows 10 iso