Today We have an LG Front Load Washer, Model WM2450HRA, In Which the Complaint was that it Was Not Spinning and Giving an “LE” Error Code. After Diagnostic, We Determined that the Motor Position Sensor was Faulty and Needed to be Replaced.
Motor Position Sensor 6501KW2002A
– Amazon: https://amzn.to/2GMYIoE
– eBay: http://ebay.to/3o2s7OM
Warning: Please Be sure to Unplug Any Appliance Before Starting any Repairs! This video is to help DIY’s do the repairs themselves, at their own risk.
**RepairClinic Offers 365 Return Policy. Visit HERE: https://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-100233335-12450044
More Videos to Watch:
– How to Put Whirlpool Cabrio on Test Mode! https://youtu.be/x2jA8Lbtxjw
– Admiral Washer OFF BALANCE! https://youtu.be/9d5X-7Zlg3s
– Electrolux Dryer E64 Error Code! https://youtu.be/CrpIUGxgzoY
Thanks for Watching and be Sure to Subscribe for more HowTO/Repair Videos!
– DIY Repairs Now
**Disclaimer: This Post May Contain Affiliate Links. These are in NO WAY Extra Charge to You, However By Using them, You will be Helping Out the Channel. Thank you!